Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Tomorrow, you will be gone for about 2 weeks. I have never been this nervous.

Right now, I am on the bed typing this while you are busy with your xbox.
If not, with your manga.
Or your laptop.

I really want to ask you to come to bed so that I can hug you, but you yourself said, with straight cold face, I have to be able to do things on my own. That is just plain cold, for me. However, I wont bother you because it is predictable. You will say stuff like how over sensitive I could be and bla bla bla and then I just have to agree with whatever you say and then apologize.

For your information, when you thought I was having a flu Saturday moning when you woke up, I did not. I was crying. I was that nervous. And also sad, because you seem like you dont care at all you would not be here on my birthday. You dont seem like you tried your best to even delay or do something about it.

Because I find it is not helpful at all to talk about this to you. You'd blame me and my oversensitivity. You'd blame me.

Well. I'd just go to sleep and pray tomorrow I'd be just fine then.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me