Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I saw you looking up to her name twice on May.

I don't care if it is a privacy violation, I don't care if you hate me, but I date you because I thought you were the kind of person who was faithful.

Put yourself in my shoes.

When your girl looks up her drunk-mistake guy twice the next month after you flipped out, tell me again how are you gonna feel.




See, I did everything, everything, in my life just to please you. I cook you breakfast-dinner-lunch. I wash and dry your shirts. I massage you. I take care of you. I do what you tell me, and not do what you forbid me.

If that is not enough for you, just say it. Tell me.
You don't have to hurt me like this.
You, of all people, should know that cheating hurts. It really hurts.


Just when I thought I have found the one, 
You continuously put arrows on my knee.  

X

1 comment:

Hit me