Hitted

msn live statistics

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

whoa back off, sadness

I was re-reading my this blog when I realized 'whoa I have been so sad these past few months' so I decided to try to mention things that I am currently grateful about

1. I am thankful for my health

I used to freak out because I was actually forcing my body to get back to my old life before accident. at first, it was scary. I fell on the bathroom floor on Monday while I was about to take a bath and go to work. I had to cancel my plan on going back to the office. I just needed to lie down an hour or two. However, it is getting better. up until now, the fatigue is not coming back and the legs are not as shaky as they used to be. well, I just need to concentrate on my scars because they are ugly and it saddens me so much.

2. I am thankful for him

for starters, I would not get through these couple of months alive if he was not there for me. I know that I have been with him only for 3 months, but must I say that this has been the most comforting relationship I have ever had in my life. its just.... you know those stupid butterflies you feel in your stomach? they are always flying freely almost every morning when I wake up with his arms hugging me and his breath lingers on my neck.

it is scary sometimes, how I am so used to be with him all the time.
it is also crazy, how we never really have a fight until now.

no matter how scary and crazy it may seem, I know that I love him so much, so fucking much it kinda messes with my sanity.

well looks like I run outta thing to be thankful for. those kinda sum up the highlight of my current life. ah :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me