Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, April 13, 2014

TMI Tag!

I just woke up from a day fullllll of naps from a week lack of sleep (yea revenge is a bitch, baby!) and I just found out the TMI tag in Youtube and I am bored so here it is:

TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing?  
 my oldie but goody pajamas 

2: Ever been in love?
I guess I am in love right now, for the last 20 months.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes I did. I did have one terrible breakup last..... 2011.

4: How tall are you?
174cm

5: How much do you weigh?
I dont speak english 

6: Any tattoos?
No(t yet?)

7: Any piercings?
Yep, one on my upper right ear.

8: OTP?
Alexa Chung and Alex Turner :(

9: Favorite show?
A lot. I mean like, a lot. Friends, HIMYM, thats 70 show, PLL, modern family, GOT, suits, TBBT, Greys Anatomy, Da Vinci's Demons, CSI, well... and others. 

10: Favorite bands?
Also a lot!! Current favorite: The Neighborhood. 

11: Something you miss? 
My Mom and brother

12: Favorite song?
I should rewrite. Current favorite*: The Neighborhood - Sweather Weather

13: How old are you?
21! Goin 22 next Aug

14: Zodiac sign?
Am a lioness baby dont you see~

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
The first requirement is: taller than me.

16: Favorite Quote?
Love yourself so no one has to.

17: Favorite actor?
I dont really have one. If I have to choose... Hh I just cant.

18: Favorite color?
Silver and Gold

19: Loud music or soft?
I can go on with both of them

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Mall. Entertaining myself a whole day and then go straight home (I am not lying)

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15mins... 1hour on bath tub

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15-30mins

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Well....... not really but yea I guess

24: Turn on?
Nice back

25: Turn off?
Smell!

26: The reason I joined Blog?
I luv to write. 

27: Fears?
Abandonment. 

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Youtube ads (I know I'm pathetic)

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Yesterday

30: Meaning behind your blog Name?
Acronym of my name

31: Last book you read?
Mockingjay

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Psychology book

33: Last show you watched?
Da Vinci's Code

34: Last person you talked to?
My bestfriend

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Good

36: Favorite food?
Sambel....... 

37: Place you want to visit?
Disneyland. Or beach. I can use a beach right now.

38: Last place you were?
Outside

39: Do you have a crush?
No. 

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday

41: Last time you were insulted?
Idk, forget

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Ummmm mint kind of sweet!

43: What instruments do you play?
Used to play guitar and keyboard, but

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Necklace

45: Last sport you played?
Dating kind of sport :p :p

46: Last song you sang?
All I am, is a man, I want the world in my hand~ I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand~

47: Favorite chat up line?
Masih idup ae

48: Have you ever used it?
Yea actually hahaha

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Uhm, yesterday with mom and boyfie

50: Who should answer these questions next?

Him, I wish hahaha


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me