Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Straightjacket feeling [1]

I just....

Back me down from backing up
Hold your breath now it's stacking up
Etched with marks, but I can deal 
And you're the problem and you can't feel

Right now I swear I am too worn out and tired and drained, mentally, I cannot even cry. Do you know the feeling when all you want to do is cry but you just cant because youre probably run outta tears so all you feel is this straightjacket feeling as if something is pressing your chest and stuck on your throat, makes it so damn hard just to breathe?

Try this on, straightjacket feeling
so maybe I won't be alone

If you do, congratulations, you have just understood what state I am on right now.

Take back now, my life you're stealing

And then, I'll continue this post after I really am fine without you




X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me