Hitted

msn live statistics

Friday, March 14, 2014

Our love was made for movie screens

'Cause you brought out the best of me
A part of me I'd never seen


***

I still remember the first time I saw you. That night. I was wearing my torn-up shirt and short pants. You were wearing your favourite shirt, which now is in my closet. We hadnt stopped talking since that night until our first fight after we were taken, which I forgot when. 

I still remember our first kiss.... or I dont. I was drunk, and you did not know how to kiss me before because I seemed so distant and cold (which I am). Then we kissed. In my favourite place. With my favourite song. Wore my favourite black dress. Our first kiss tasted like Vodka, and Baileys, and Ice Blast, and GG. I love the taste of your lips after you smoke, it tastes sweet, your cig's filter. Have I told you? I guess I have. 

Our love was interesting. Different religions, different backgrounds, different way of living, different type of lovers. My mom dislikes you because youre not a moslem, and your father loves me very much he asked me to be at your home on Christmas. We both did not really bother with religions, because what we believe is God, and religions are created by human. It would be so cool if we could marry, yes?

I still remember our typical fights. You always scared me off...... I then chose to pretend everything was okay when we met, and I would have waited until you got home. I would tell you then. You would argue why everything seemed okay before. I would answer 'because you scare me' and try to explain that I really really dont have the guts to argue with you directly.

That was when everything went unhealthy.

The more you get mad, the more you get emotional with all the yellings and screamings. The more I get mad, the more I turn cold and distant and quiet. Tell me, how to encounter this? How?

How to be survive a relationship between ice and fire?
Can we come out alive? Or should we need to stop?

***

You took my soul, wiped it clean
Our love was made for movie screen


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me