Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?

I'm getting old and I need someone to rely on
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin



***


Like, really. I miss the time when everything was simple. Right now, things are getting more and more tangled. Does getting old mean life's getting more complicated than ever?

The deeper I get into relationship with someone, the more I blend my life into his. He becomes more and more subtle in my routine, and I become so used to his presence I kind of rely on him to just, function. I have never been in a relationship for this long, and it kind of scares me.

And then, things just start to fall out.

I wish I had the time for all the drama. I dont. I have to wake up early and my works are piling up, I cannot afford to stay up all night feeling like shit the whole storm and finally make up when dawn comes. I cannot. It is tiring. I just... dont think it is healthy. You are getting tired of being the one who tries to make up all along.

And then, we start to stop trying.

Know what good usually comes out from our situation? None. I dont know actually, never been this long, but in my mind, I am already bracing myself for the goodbye. It is all I have ever fucking known.

***

This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go somewhere only we know?



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me