Hitted

msn live statistics

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

...just because I'm fine doesnt mean I'm okay.

So, you bought three ice cream for me last night, and we made up. I am cheap, I know.

But still, just because I'm fine doesnt mean I'm okay.

Sometimes, you are still mad, very mad, at someone, but you are just too tired to show that you are mad. Being mad is tiring and exhausting. It consumes you slowly to just keep being mad. I decided to not care anymore if I am mad, you never agree to break up anyway no matter how wrong I could be. So I dont really see the point of keep being mad.

The question is......

Is this healthy? Is this right? Is this really what happen between two people who fall in love? Am I doing the right thing? Is this what we supposed to be after years of dating?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me