Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, November 21, 2013

for the first time in my life, I dont know

Today was supposedly a good one. Got no classes and went shopping and watched movies with my bestfriend. When I was on the way home, I read one email that, for me, was an embarrassment. It has been a while since I wanted to resign from my current workplace, but I just pressed it down inside. This time, I really wanted to resign. The one-month notice I already typed and drafted on my email. All I need to do now is just to click send button.

But, the problem is..

I just dont know. I dont know if resigning is the right decision. I dont know what I will do next if I decided to resign. I dont know how to act in front of my boss when we meet (because we will always do). I just dont know. And this is frustating.

I have always been that girl who has plans for everything, especially if its related to my future. Now, I dont have the idea of what I should do next. I guess what I have been doing now is turning into my comfort zone for too long I forget how it feels to take risks.

I just dont know what I have to do.




X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me