Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Grow Up and Move on

So I fall in love with these songs from the first time. 

Grow Up

I told 'em all to stick it
I left town with a dime to my name
I said, I'm done with all of my fake friends
Self-righteous pawns in a losing game

Got my band and a light that won't go out
Been burning since the day I was born
So I cried just a little then I'll dry my eyes
Cause I'm not a little girl no more

Some of us have to grow up sometimes
And so, if I have to I'm gonna leave you behind

Stand in line for so long just to picked
Something I will never understand
Aren't you tried of always being mad at the world?
Won't you just admit you don't care

And baby, I don't want your pity
So don't feel sad for me
I got a love I would die for and a song to sing
Maybe we're both just living out our dream

We get along for the most part
Me and reality, it's a light in the dark
We live alone, two different world
Me in a fantasy, you in your memories
But we get along



Moving On


Let 'em have their time
Sit back and let 'em shine
Let 'em rise and rise
Cause one day they're gonna fall

Let 'em soak in the sun
Sit back and let 'em have their fun
Let 'em spill their guts
Cause one day they're gonna slip on 'em

Well I could be angry
But you're not worth the fight
And besides I'm moving on

I've counted to ten
And I'm feeling alright
And besides I'm moving on

Let 'em play their songs
Let 'em say what's right and wrong
Let 'em do their thing
Cause they'll never be you and me

We got our own style
We got a way of livin' life
If they can't get down
Well we don't need them around

Well I could be angry
But you're not worth the fight
And besides I'm moving on

I've counted to ten
And I'm feeling alright
And besides I'm moving
Yes I'm moving
Besides I'm moving on




X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me