Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, May 20, 2013

Finally published draft

I don’t understand why people have to interfere in other’s biz so much. I mean, well, some people get along while others grow apart. If we cant be friends, does that mean we have to hate each other? I mean, that is just the exact thing as relationship. Just because it is over, does not mean exes cannot be friend. For all I know, if you still have hatred, you still have not moved on. In order to grow up, we have to move on, no?


Only shallow and dull people who don’t really have life that still interfere with other’s life who are not even their friends. I mean, I have been there. I admit, I got a special pleasure if I can devalue or talk bad about some particular people whom I hate in front of my friends. But then I realize, it was stupid and childish. I used to hate my ex and I was glad to have the chances to make fun of him in front of everyone around. I felt superior, and I felt like I was winning. Sad part is, I did not. Later I found this flat sensation towards him. I do not have the hatred anymore, and I lost senses of making fun of him. It was when I realize I have actually moved on.

Don’t you see the point? Moving on means not caring anymore. Hatred is just another form of paying attention, right? Also, that does not make you look cool. Aren’t you afraid of those people you gossip with? Because they talk about you, too, I guarantee. If you can be cruel and mean to someone and people okay you, who the hell are you kidding.


Clarity is everything that matters to me right now. I’d rather be an introvert than have to deal with fake friends. I know whom I could trust. They wont let me down or stab me in the back, and neither will I.

{this is not intended for anyone}


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me