Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, March 24, 2013

I lost a very good friend I cant replace

I feel like I just lost a very good friend I cant replace.

Well last night I read a friend's update that said 'My Chemical Romance is no more :"(' and I was shocked. So lately I have been inactive in Path and Twitter so I am a bit late but this news was tearing me down into pieces. I googled it, and found this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/23/my-chemical-romance-split-band_n_2939440.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment. I sat down and did not know what to do.

After 12 awesome years, they announced their break-up on March 22.

You know, finding a perfect band for your life is a journey. My Chemical Romance was always my favourite soundtrack. Their songs are probably one of the very few artists that I have put on my iPhone completely. I was thrilled when I hear they were launching their unpublished songs before Danger Days and I had always been waiting for their Conventional Weapon tour ever since but well... :"(

I literally cried when I saw this:

"Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go places we never knew we would. We've been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We've shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up to, and best of all, our friends. And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure.
My Chemical Romance"

This may sound hyperbolic but who the hell cares :"(

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me