Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Airport

There is always something about airport that makes me want to write.

The chaos, the queue, the hello, the goodbye.
The sleepy face of the morning flight.
The non-stop grumbles of delayed flight.
The drunk face from long-hour jet-lag flight.

For me, airport is a particular place where finally I can think. What I'm trying to say is when I am flying solo, I always have this moment where I sit down, waiting for my boarding time, and reminisce the times I have to leave, and the ones I am about to have. The feelings will come all in a rush, and it gets me wandering to God knows where. I used to call my mom or my bestfriends but lately, it is just me and my mind (+my laptop/my iPhone).

Sometimes, all you need to have a quality time with yourself is a space between a fresh memories and an expectation of the new one.

And now, here I am, weeping because my next 17 days will be spent in Luwuk, but also excited for the first time I will be on a meeting with those VIPs from all over the world.

Right now I am waiting for my flight to Makassar. I have just finished my Caramel Machiato and I am sleepy as fuck. My flight is boarded at 9.10, but due to Jakarta's flood, the traffic is unpredictable. My boss insisted on going on at 5 in the morning, and that made me sleep at the office. Its so nice anyway its even better than my rented room :')

Actually I dont know what to write, I just feel like it. Doh its gonna be random, and Thyta said that my randomness is too random (yeah)

5th semester was hell, but it gave me the best GPA until now. What an irony :)) Praise Allah, tho. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. I do really want to graduate in 7th semester, but I am torn in choosing skripsi or nonskrip. My seniors told me to discuss it with Kajur, but mostly they suggest me to choose skripsi. 5 credits for skripsi. Dagdigdug talking about this always makes my heart beat faster.

Anyway, this spanish guy sitting next to me is so handsome. Doh!

My heart beats uneasily right now, not because this handsome guy anw ._. Caffeine overdozed, perhaps. God knows how much coffee I have drunk these past days. Bimo is hospitalized, and I slept at his hospital room twice. Sleep over with Bimo always means lack of sleep. I met his father, btw. Oow ow ow :" How I Met His Father. Yea go to hell nar.

Anyway. I really cant wait for being graduated. But when I talk about this to my mom, she said 'iyaa mama juga pengen kamu cepet lulus biar bisa cepet S2'
.............

Second anyway, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE'S CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS IS SO GUHREAT I AM A PROUD FAN T_T

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me