Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My only sunshine

How do you spend this long weekend? Mine is going to Cisolok, Pelabuhan Ratu, with my boyfieh :-D I kept grumbling how I wanted a holiday and beaches and an escape with him while I didnt have the time but yesterday. So he picked me up at Wed, and we went there at 6 p.m. It was a long trip, 5-6 hours. We spent 3 days there (well, two bcs it was midnight when we got there -_-) but theeeen it was fun! So sad I have to work at the weekend

I love the beaches, I love the skies, I love the sand, and I love him :-)

Anyway, Bimo had been bullying Kimut from God knows when -___- He even threw Kimut away to the back seat of his car. It was so funny to watch him got jealous over a fluffy teddy, but it was also annoying how he tortured my daughty back and forth -____________________- 


Preparation


Second day. View from his car.


;)


Sunset 


Last day


Morning view mwiwiwi


I kept telling him how it doesnt match his tattoes, seeing him playing with the sands -_-


Last beach while we had our lunch. iPhone was drown here -__-


Momma's Naya loveliest daughty who Bimo had been torturing. He threw Kimut back to the back seat right after I took this picture. It was still acceptable because at first, he wanted to throw Kimut out of his window -___- villain




----You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you 
Please don't take my sunshine away----



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me