Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Alhamdulillah

I just want to take a deep breath and thank God for everything I have for now. In recent.


So, I am now having a proper job in a cool office called Mirah Sakethi and deal with big companies like Freeport and Pertamina and some politic parties. I am able to pay everything in my life; and I will be paying my own tuition for next period, amen :-)

I also have bestfriends that stand beside me no matter what. We are now finally reaching the moment when it feels okay to have a fight because we believe; everything will be just okay eventually. Yeah, I'm in love with all of my besties from ES till college :-)

I also have my super boyfriend who is super annoying yet super lovable :-* Right now, I am trying to have this dont-break-up-learn-to-have-fights relationship. It is so nice to have someone who is willing to do everything just to see you smile, no? I love the way he loves me. I really do. I love you Bimi :-*

College? Yea since I am not doing those kind of jobs anymore (usher, model, spg etc) so I am now having my full concern and weekday time for college. 5th period is hard, but then so what? I am still able to handle this period *positive suggest* ehehehe let's just hope for the best, no? :-)

Mess around? Of course I still have the time! Ahahaha spend some nights just chatting with friends somewhere or going to parties or even playing at Timezone, I still have the time. Wml ;-)

Thank God. Thanks for everything You give me. I love You.

I really do.

Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me