Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I have just done with the work today, and I have just changed my  clothes. Now waiting for him to pick me up. Okay, actually I'm waiting for his text first because his BIS is off an hour ago, and he probably is still doing his exam. No, not a college thing. Its perbakin, those shooters stuffs I'm not interested in ;p

Still at office tho. Surfing. I should be reading my novel that I should make a thesis from and get the essay about it done by Thursday. But I dont feel like doing it. I dont feel like doing anything necessary now.... Actually I want to go home and cuddle with my blanket, but cuddling with him sounds tempting :3

I dont know what to write actually :< perhaps I'm having a writer's block......like I am even a real writer pfffft.


tik tok tik tok time is ticking

where is bimiiiiiiiiii ._.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me