Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Surprise surprise!

Hola halo hola Jogja! Going back home means... REUNION! :">

The best part? BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!

Meminjam quotenya Nina sewaktu reuni :

"is now with the ones I had fun the most when I was in high school!!! xx"

Yessssss. I was meeting my theatre friends :D Nila Pangkaja 3031! I MISS THEM LIKE HEAPSSS!

Started at Subha, off to Happy Puppy. There, they gave me and Ayang a surprise birthday cake! Pinter ya coy biar dibayarin ._____. Hahaha truuuuuus I, berhubung laper dan balik bareng Fidi dan Seto dan Arda Ghana Izan Reno jg laper, went with the boys (iya, kata Arda gue kaya mami dan mereka lacurnya) nyari makan yg ended up di Sogul :" pedes ya cabe 7? ampun :p trus drive thru es krim cone di mcd! Ahihihi I had fun! What a night :"



 THANKS FOR THE SURPRISE GUYS!











Will upload the reunion part of photos soon ;)



X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me