Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, June 11, 2012

Unwell

Hold on, feeling like I've headed for a breakdown, and I dont know why
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell, I know, right now you can tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see a different side of me
I'm not crazy I'm just a little impaired, I know, right now you dont care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me, and how I used to be, me.

...


What youre doing right now to me is like pouring salts into my cuts.
I dont know how to make things better. Maybe you can just go away. Maybe you can just die. I dont really care. I have no intention of doing anything further about this. I'm sorry, yeah I should not have done that in the first place. I have told you from the very first start if loving me will not be easy. I'm sorry if you love me, but I'm not sorry if you find it hard.


I know you are waaay more than him, but he is a mistake. Perhaps at what I were back then, he's quite okay. But really, dont look at him, dont look at his life right now, he's got nothing to do with us. Hey, look at me. Cope up with me, with my society, with my expense&income, with my thoughts, with my job, with my life, if you can.

I do not intend to have you changed,
but I'm not settling for less.




X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me