Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, June 11, 2012

Climax

Kenapa banyak sekali yang membuka Februari 2011 di blog guwehhhh?


Okay it got me scrolling over Februari 2011. 


Wow. I was so in love back then. aint I?


Hehe good times. Kita baru jadian 6  bulan, and I gotta tell you, our first year was mesmerizing :-) I dont know how the hell did we get here, and I was done asking why. 



Going nowhere fast

We've reached the climax
We're together, now we're undone
Won't commit so we choose to run away, do we separate?




I was so young, naive, and in love. I gave you everything but it wasnt enough.
We were  perfect, they said. Perfect could not keep this love alive, then :-)



Don't wanna give in so we both gave up

Can't take it back
It's too late we've reached the climax, climax



It itched me a bit how I wrote those love lines back then.
No matter what. It still got me smiling a bit when I read all over again, how about you?



I've fallen somehow, feet off the ground

Love is the cloud, that keeps me raining down
Where are you now? When I need you around

I'm on my knees but it seems we're over



We grew apart, didnt we?


Funny how those dreams turned into dust who got carried away somewhere far by the wind of change.



I gave my best, it wasn't enough

You came and said we argue too much
We made our mess, what used to be lust
Why do I care, I care at all, at all, at all, at all



This doesnt mean anything kok, I dont want to interrupt your new love life with your new girl. I'm not clinging kok, I gave up on us sucha long long long time ago :-)




It probably sounds cliche, but I miss those times. You probably answer this with 'I didnt change, I just stopped trying to please you blablabla' yeah I dont really care about the current you, I only miss the old you, who used to be my best man ever, whom I loved so much. You can call it 'the havent-grown-yet-you' if you say we grew apart :p 


I was so lucky to have that person in my life. Thank God he is dead or gone or somewhat, because I didnt see him in the current you. That cute sweet lovable boy that I used to know IS only for me, not for another girls. This isnt stuck, this is taking good time with grace. 


I'm just cherishing what thing that will always be my prerogative kok :p



You say, it's better if we love each other separately

I just need you one more time
I can't get the one we had on my mind
Where are you now? When I need you around

I'm on my knees but it seems we're over








X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me