Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello God

Thankful 

I should be thankful :)
I should be thankful because God gives me the brain that got me a 90 for the exam while I spent the night before watching movies till late
I should be thankful because God gives me the look that got me one million rupiah in a day when all I had to do is smile
I should be thankful because God gives me the way of thinking that was able to held two superb event in a row
 I should be thankful because God gives me the people who are always there for me eventhough they know I could be so annoying uhuk
I should be thankful because God gives me the family that are willing to do anything for me
I should be thankful because God lets me doing what I want to do; theatre, design, photograph, basketball, dance, handwork, writing, thank you God for the blesses
I should be thankful because God loves me so much He gives everything to me; if He doesnt means something better is waiting ;)
And I should be thankful because God gives me............. ;)
I should, and I am.
I love you God, stay with me okay?
Thanks for always making my life better each day, each phase, each development.
 My life is getting easier each day, means I am getting stronger, no? :D

I feel sorry for the terrible life bad people have. Thats what you get, jerk ;)

1 comment:

Hit me