Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I dont believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now

▼My life seems extremely interesting right now. hooking up with the person I thought I would never even want to see again, having the IKMI's Englicious paid off by one particular sponsor, giving the felice's exhibition for a wee in surabaya on my own team, gaining my reguler sleeping time back, hearing NP is having its own very first pagelaran, having some money that allow me to rest for a damn straight month hahaha.

It scares me off sometimes, right now it is scaring me out, knowing that things will go wrong in the nick of time again just like it always did. I dont know, maybe we will have some fights that drag him away from me? having trouble with my classes' attendance? the event has a lot of obstacle? God knows then.

Right now, I am trying my best to do 5 times prayer because I know, its only Him I can hold onto. not even my family, not even my mom. I hold stronger to my faith each day, I'm trying my best. God has given me too much joys that I am scared I will drown in them and forget where it actually comes from. I love you, God, we are both awesome xx


Because maybe you'll gonna be the one that saves me





 ►N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me