Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Yellow, 2012!

When she was just a girl, she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep 
and dreamed of para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise, para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

When she was just a girl, she expected the world
But it flew away from her reach and the bullets catch in her teeth 
Life goes on, it gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly 
Every tear's a waterfall 


In the night the stormy night she'll close her eyes
In the night the stormy night away she'd fly
And dreams of para-para-paradise para-para-paradise para-para-paradise

She'd dream of para-para-paradise para-para-paradise para-para-paradise

And so lying underneath those stormy skies
She'd say, "oh, ohohohoh I know the sun must set to rise"

Gosh I love this song :')

Hello 2012 :D hows your NYE? I was sleeping all the time ._. I'm not a big fan of NYE celebration (anymore) but I still like the idea of new start. those skeptic people say why should we wait for New Year to have a fresh start? umm well, sometimes, we need a moment to finally decide to have a fresh start. yeah, recovery takes time, true story. we sometimes let our guard fall down just to breathe, and it takes a moment to build up again. mind changing. yeah. I dont have any resolution yet for this year. when everyone seems to keen on finding what they wanna do with their life, I am busy living life. yeah I dont need resolution, since I know it all leads into a word; better. yeah every resolutions always lead into 'I wanna be a better me' so yeah, why busy creating sentences when all you wanna do is having a better life? whops, its me who is skeptic, isnt it? :'p

I'm happy now, all the people I had troubled with last year were now all okay. yeah misunderstanding leads to a cold war between me and Datu, but we are now just fine :D and surprisingly this noon me and my ex reconnected through ym for the first time after the cold break up. yeah, the ice has broken. friends now, mas oki? glad to finally be okay with you both :) aaaand also iPhone makes me and Thyta and Anin easier to reconnect with each other!! this is the highlight of my new phoneeee<3 I admit its been hard to cope up with them and I miss them to death :( but finally tadaaaa! hello whatsapp, we meet again, in a good way, dont ruin it for the 3rd time okay? :')

So, surprise me 2012 ;)▲ 


►N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me