Hitted

msn live statistics

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

on repeat

▼...
I've turned myself away, where we cannot stay, we've struggling each day
many possibilities~
am I hurting you that much?
am I putting you in doubt?
did I treat you so unkind?
do I have to loose you now?
words still work to say, but my feelings never change, in a never ending way
time goes by, pass me by, dont stop, turn around~
time goes by, left behind, dont stop, turn around~
feel alone without you~
...
If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade.
I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude,
It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything.
I swore, I swore I would be true, and honey, so did you.
Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you?
But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha.
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to,
Do you have to let it linger?
Oh, I thought the world of you.
I thought nothing could go wrong,
But I was wrong. I was wrong.
If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie,
Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used,
But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you.
...
Listen to me just this once, you should knowIt won’t take much time, it’s all in my mind
I’ve got so many things to say
I don’t know where you come from, what you made from
Something whisper me so good, how could you
Send me a pack of lies
We could make it simple, why you always set me in trouble
I’ve never been so sure, my feeling lack to shows
But you don’t even care I know
You can fill your eyes with tears, wreath your face with smile
Somehow I can’t deny, but I’m trying to let you go
If this is your game, you're the only one who makes the rules
I've tried to play this one
If this is your game, but you never let me find the rules
I'm tired to play this one and I lose myself for nothing
I wonder if you know
Suddenly you changed my mind
I wonder why you go
I can’t believe what we’ve become now
I wonder if you know suddenly you make me drown
I wonder why you go
I’ve only got myself to blame
...
Always when we fight
I try to make you laugh
Til everything's forgotten
I know you hate that
Always when we fight
I kiss you once or twice
And everything's forgotten
I know you hate that
I love you Sunday song
The week's not yet begun
And everything is quiet
And it's always...
You and me always, and forever
You and me always, and forever
ba ba ba ba da ba, it was always
You and me always
You tell me I'm a real man
and try to look impressed
Not very convincing
But you know I love it
Now we watch TV
Til we fall asleep
Not very exciting
But it's you and me and we'll always be together
You and me always, and forever
It was always you and me always, and forever
...
It is so easy to see
Dysfunction between you and me
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness kills us both
I tried and tried to let you know
I love you but I'm letting go
It may not last but I don't know
I just don't know
If you don't know
Then you can't care
And you show up
But you're not there
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Still afraid that I will desert you
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
A bed that's warm with memories
Can heal us temporarily
The misbehaving only makes
The ditch between us so damn deep
Built a wall around my heart
I'll never let it fall apart
But strangely I wish secretly
It would fall down while I'm asleep
Though we have not hit the ground
Doesn't mean we're not still falling,
Oh I want so bad to pick you up
But you're still too reluctant to accept my help
What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame
But until then the fact remains
...▲

►N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me