Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, July 9, 2011

10-15!

Day 11: Pick one thing you miss (I know there are 19238923842039402394 things) and describe it in detail.


when he came to see me in Jakarta. he picked me somewhere at June when I was finishing my 2nd period ;) that was his first time going somewhere far alone, and his first time going somewhere far by a public transportation. he arrived at 4 am, and arrived here at UI at 5. we spent these 3 days together at Jakarta and we got home together.. how I wish we could do it anytime we want. those days are sucha bless.

Day 12: How would you define love?



Love is when someone becomes your half :"

Day 13: What do you think is the hardest thing about distance?


when we desperately need each other but we just cant........no other words :')

Day 14: Describe a moment you had with him/her last time you were together. (If you haven’t met, describe how the perfect moment would be)


last time? uh July 7, he picked me at the office, accompanied me picking my bag at SMP 5, ate pisang ijo, coto makassar, sotu sulung (we ate like a pig :| ngg) then we got into my house, ate bu santi's (toldcha) and cuddled :3 doing dhuhur's pray, mmh then he drove me to bus station, and we havent met since I am now at Depok alrd ;)

Day 15: Favorite love (LDR or not) song?


Wonderwall-Oasis!


►N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me