Hitted

msn live statistics

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How well do I know him?

How well do you know me?
Rules : Comment on this note with your answers, then tag 10 friends (or more) and see who knows the most about you!
consider this as I am answering him


1. Where you and I met/known?
Twitter, indirectly. Apparently you have been on my fb's friends' list. Then we met at Subha Galeria.

2. How long have you known me?
1 year 9 months if I'm not mistaken

3. The last time we saw/talking each other?
mmh April 24 :( but just now, by phone :p

4. Your first impression of me upon meeting/talking me?
Ohinitohyangriftrcksitu, mukanyasamangeselinnyakayatingkahnya :p

5. Am I funny?
FFFFFFunny. ha-ha-ha >:p


6. What's my favorite music?
The Used? AAR? CIWWAF? Gargoyle?

7. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (tell me what)?
Heartbreaker, indeed!

8. Have you ever hugged me?
Lotsssssxxxxlovelovelovexxx

9. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
Hubby :p #ngarep #doa #amin

10. If you and I were stranded on an island, what would I bring?
SInce you always want to take pictures, camera perhaps? Or a boat? So we can travel to another island :p

11. Where do you think I will be in 25 years?
Somewhere abroad #amin

12: Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
Will you, baby? :p▲ 
►N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me