Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010

2010 was a crucial year for me. Here, I was facing my senior high final examination. Moreover, I was dealing with college's entry test, too. As you know I'm so in love with the University of Indonesia. I got accepted, but quite went out from target, actually, from communication to english literature but now I have no regret at all :)
At first I didnt seriously think about the moving part. Means, all I wanted was to leave Jogja but I didnt think about those who are being left by me. Here, in 2010, I had to walk in different path with my bestfriend. Iza at STAN, Maman Karin at UGM, Thyta at UNY, and else. Geez it was hard :') but it turned out we didnt lose contact and we still meet each other for like once a month/two month. We still text and call and share everything to each other. Okay perhaps not all of us, but yeaah :'''p
There, at UI, I found my new family. English Literature's are just awesome! They help me thru my days at Depok and sure they make my adaptation going easier. I'm gonna be with them for at least 4 years so I'm so thankful for having sucha great great friends :D It looks like I'm gonna continuing my theatre at Tesas but I still have no idea :o My first mark will be out from tomorrow soooo wish me luck :'''3
In 2010, I met him. No, literally I met him somewhere between September 2009. Then we are officially tied at 09082010. I have no idea when actually I start to fall for him, all I know it grows clearer and stronger when I was about to leave Jogja. He didnt ask me even till I left, so at that time I was leaving Jogja with the thought 'let him go'. I was leaving at 08.00 by train, he was there but didnt say a thing. But then he asked me with... I wont tell you how hahah it was my birthday anyway. We are tied after we separated. How cruel, eh? He is so cruel, I mean this :p We're not a perfect couple. We have distances and limited time together. We fight, we argue, we mad, we hurt. A good relationship doesnt always free from fight, but it is when your partner worth the fight :)

Too much hellos&goodbyes at 2010, and thank God for some who stay :D

dear 2010, thanks for all the lessons, but now I have a new chapter to face ;)

N♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me