Hitted

msn live statistics

Friday, December 3, 2010

It growls, inside of my tummy. I hate this kind of feeling, I barely feel it so.. I really hate it.
I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
I hate the fact that something isnt right and I have no idea how is it going and I know its better for me not to ask.
I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.
I dont want this, I dont want to feel this way.
..but I do. I am feeling this and its one of those kind of feelings that no one could avoid.
Problems wouldnt last, but the future freaks me out. Sure, it is.

I know, there's nothing we can do about it. All we could do is just pray and believe.

I'm not hoping for any useful suggestion, its beyond our ages, this problem.
I just need to be heard. :(
I have to spill these sick feelings, I have to grumble, I have to lean on.
without any negotiation or confrontation
does it bother so much to hear me without any... rrrgh

forget it.
:'(

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me