Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, December 20, 2010

Galaw selaw

I wonder why recent days I'm feeling like doing nothing's right :( yeah, everything turned out into mistakes and mess and argues and fights and tears. am I that bitch? am I that annoying? huhuhu
I dont know. pressure, perhaps. okay I still have defense for these bitch actions, yeah I'm that baldyhead. my bad.
I'm so sorry for being so selfish. I cudnt see the real, I refuse to see the fact, yet I want everything to go my way. I'm not a perfectionist, but I am a ambitious one. Once I want something, I'll do everything to make it happen. but somehow I really have to learn that things arent always going the way I want.
I am tired, so are they, so are you, so are her, so are everyone.
I'm happily take care of you, but I have to be realistic. I shouldnt expect anything in return :)
kalo mau manja-manja, sama diri sendiri aja Naraaaaaaaaaa :'''p

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me