Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random

Its gonna be such a hardwork one month forward. Yeah, its nearly December. It means PK, final term, assigments's deadlines, orientation, those are few steps ahead. Oh my, December has two faces; I hate those upcoming dates but on a lighter note... I cant wait till holiday :3

Anyway just watched Sketsa Robot 2.0 from Teater Sastra UI last night, damn I miss playing theatre. A lot. Great perfomance they had, btw. Love the robotic gesture a lot :> The costume, eitherrrr♥ CUTE :D Hahah anyway it ended at 12, after that me Mitha Danny Reza were heading to Tebet's Dejons to have our late dinner. Its almost 2 a.m when I got home, kinda afraid the security would have locked down the gate =____= A bit traumatic from that night when me&him were locked down outside my house sinced 1 a.m till 2 a.m because my mom's phone was on silent mode. Here, last night, I didnt have him on my side, so I was... afraid :'''''p

anyway, I love this quote

" Missing someone gets easier everyday coz even though its one day further from the last time you saw each other, its one day closer to the next time you will. "

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me