Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, November 7, 2010

random

I have so many things on my mind.

The problem is.. I dont even know from what I would write. I dont even know what am I going to write, but I feel like miss blogging quite much after a week of internet-disconnection at my dorm.

I had fun last friday, yea that fun, but it turns out to be a guilt. deep real guilt. I know I'm not supposed to feel that but I know if I go on like that, I'll be damned. I really really have to make up my mind (.__. )( .__.)

Merapi is getting awful and terrible and frustating. A lot of ppl dead and now tons of people are evacuating, including mom&ale. They with grandma are moving down to Colombo. Well I really want to go there, but dad&boyf arent allowed me, better next week as the main plan. hrrrr okay =3=

know what? I really cant wait for this weekend :}

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me