Hitted

msn live statistics

Monday, November 22, 2010

its the way I love you

its the way you wait for me outside my house
its the way you say hello
its the way you giggle whenever I look so goofy
its the way you laugh at me
its the way you yawn and lay your head on me
its the way you bite my hand, and you let me bite you
its the way you listen to my stories, my dreams, my thoughts, my grumbles
its the way you pinch my cheeks and my nose
its the way you mad because I act like a bitch
its the way you stare with your round eyes
its the way you force me to express my feelings
its the way you hug me
its the way you ask me to lay my head on your waist
its the way you play with your cute lashes
its the way you slap me, over and over again
its the way you grumble because our provider ruins our night
its the way you say goodnight
its the way you hold my hand and put in on your chest
its the way you play with my hair
its the way you eat something spicy
its the way you react when you see me on your back
its the way you forgive me
its the way you keep quiet when you're upset
its the way you play fake
its the way you insist to stay when I yell and ask you to go
its the way you look me at the eyes
its the way you do nothing
its the way you drive me crazy
its the way you make me miss you so bad
its the way you steal my heart, over and over again

I love you, that much.

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me