Hitted

msn live statistics

Friday, September 3, 2010

unsaid

"..neduh dulu aja. gak ada gale ya disitu? \m/"

"gak ada nih, kamu juga gak ada uhuu"

"hee apaan tuh tumben reaksinya kaya gitu :p"

you often say that I barely tell you this and that
I barely tell you what I feel inside
perhaps, maybe,
words are not good enough to represent what I wanna say
its not good enough to represent what I feel

I am sorry, sorry for not knowing how to tell you I love you so much, sorry for not knowing how to explain I miss you like hell, sorry for not knowing how to say I need you that bad.
but,
just because I hardly tell you doesnt mean I dont feel it.
convince yourself that I will always feel it :)

words fail mine
or perhaps, I'm bad at words
you would say I do, I really do eh? uh uh :B
you're not that good neither anw :p




outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me