Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, September 18, 2010

its over

my two amazing weeks were over, and now me here all alone at kosan, surfing, geez
actually there's plenty of unfinished tasks but I miss blogging :"3

the truth is.... Jogja is long way to go :'|
4 months? seems like it is. geez 4 months *grumbling* I cant imagine it for fck sake, living one month back then kills, 4? bury me -_____-

do you know what makes it even harder? when he wrote those sentences in my hand, esp this one :




he wrote that right at my last night there. and when I woke up at the day I left, saw that sentence, felt like wanna tear up my ticket and stay at Jogja. but thats nearly impossible, eh? :"")

geez, its still less than 6 hours sinced I saw you but I miss you already. Fuck -,-

outting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me