Hitted

msn live statistics

Saturday, August 21, 2010

adapt

well, I'm moving. haaaaaaah *inhale exhale
its been 12 days since I formally stay here, at Depok, starting all my college's thingie, living my new roomie, greeting my new friends, skipping, laughing, and.... stumbling all alone -_-
talking about my room, here it goes :
mess uh? hahah but I'm loving it :3 with the bathroom&closet on the other side (I dont think I need to post the pic of if hahah)
and here's my cocard
hahah thats my 1st day of PSA's :3
it feels good when they shouted
'SELAMAT DATANG PARA PEJUANG BUDAYA DI KAMPUS FIB UI. SELAMAT,
KARENA FIB UI ADALAH FIB NOMOR SATU DI SELURUH INDONESIA'
well, feel proud of that :)
and here, found much cool fellas, but still around humaniora, not at my cribs :| I havent gathered w/ them yet bcs of the sched's differences but somehow I'll catch up w/ em soon :)
cant say about how much I miss Jogja. mmh. esp all my best, and mine too. huhu I'm all alone here :(
hiks hiks hiks
but there's always be a beginning of a decision eh? this is where I'm gonna start my college life, this is what I dreamt of, this is what I want. God has been too nice for giving me UI, so I shall not grumbling. okay. I'm happy *flapping cheek* *smile*
I'm doing good. life's perfect.
I have good life, good parents, good family, good bestfriends, good boyf, good friends, good college, good room, good life
I shall be thankful :')
but still, I miss Jogjakarta too much :')
yours**
yours**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me