Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, January 7, 2010

rain + music + lonesome : emo

''dont be so sentimental, no. this love is accidental, so, give it up, this would never meant to be more than a memory for you.''

"mungkin semuanya tak seperti dulu saat kita bisa berbagi bersama"

"aku sendiri dan aku berdiri"

"cuz we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, sorry I cant be perfect"

"so bottle up old love, throw it out to sea"

"someday you'll gonna realize. one day you'll see this thru my eyes. but there, I wont even be there, I'll be happy somewhere, even if I cant"

"I know, you dont really see my worth"

"I know I'm not that strong, but it wont take long"

"someday someone's gonna love me the way I wanted you to need me."

"someday someone's gonna take your place"

"someday I'll forget about you. you'll see I wont even miss you. someday, someday."

"I wanna live a life from a new perspective"

"last night I fell in love without you. I waved goodbye to the heart of mine."

"every aching wound would cauterize and bruise in memory of what we used to call in love
only time will tell if violin will swell in memory of what we used to call in love"

"when you lost something you cant replace"

"when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse?"

"only love can break your heart"

"how did it feels to be alone?"

"eventhough this might bruise you, let it burn"

"but you hate the thought of him being with someone else but you know that its over, you know it was thru"

"I'm twisted cuz one side of me is telling me that I need to move on. On the other side, I wanna break down and cry."

"all the pain, the tears i cried. still you never said goodbye. and now i know, how far you'd go."

"but I do do feel that I do do will miss you much miss you much"

"why did it have to happen. why did it all have to end."

"and all the things you put me through, I'm holding on by letting go of you."

"I still need you. I still care about you. Thou everythings may said and done."

"I still feel you like i'm right beside you. But still no words from you."

"it hurts want everything and nothing at the same time."

"when sooner or later its over, i just dont wanna miss you tonight"

"what we had has come and gone, you're better off wif someone else"

"tell me why you're so hard to forget"

"let the rain washed you out of my head and out of my mind"

"we were always meant to say goodbye"

"I love you enough to let you go."

"if i could ask God just one question. why arent you here with me?"

yours**