Hitted

msn live statistics

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review 2nd part : 4 damned months :p

September
Fucked up :p hahah mulai addict sm twitter which caught me into trouble. And prepare for my cambridge examination.

October
Yg ini lbh fucked up lagi haaaaahahaha -- having my cambridge exam and got busy with Tonti and.....caught myself into a trouble. complicated.

November
Hey I'm enjoying every time on November :} wish I could go back. yeah wish I :''')

December
Berat. Bulan Desember ini berat banget rasanya :''''C I should really let someone go. And its Goddamned hard, for God sake :( I'm twisted cuz one side of me is telling me that I need to move on. on the other side, I wanna break down and cry. errrgh sumpah ini bulan mellow abis. ngehek lah. bulan penuh pisuhan pokoknya. :(
Things offered me two steps. Let go of him, and try to accept the other him. I just...cant. Its better for me to be alone, perhaps. yeah single is the best therapy, isnt it?


So Goodbye 2oo9, thanks for everything. See you. :-h

yours, nara xxoo :)