Hitted

msn live statistics

Sunday, September 13, 2009

he's yours, dont get bad on me, i'm outting from you both ;)

i've talked
i've told them whats in my mind, and in my heart, thou there's something that i should kept it until i dont know when ): maybe God makes this thing easier with explained everything in just one day. and so here i am, laying with my own heartache try to front our change-awkward-relation like 'i'mma kewl dude, youve got nothing to do wif meh' whether in fact, you do. you really do. or like we used to say 'you really got me.' and yeah, you do. you just fucking do.
i'm not wanting you to be mine, actually i dont know what i want. yeah i just want this to last but unfortunately thats too impossible to be true. you have to choose, girl, dont be sucha selfishtic people.
and............... well i have to admit that she loves you so and i dont have the right to bother you. he's yours, dont get bad on me, i'm outting from you both ;)

xo, nara :)