Hitted

msn live statistics

Friday, April 17, 2009

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?

What I got to do to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Always seems to me
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

What I do to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad sad situation
And it's gotten more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Always seems to me
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

What do I got to do?
What do I got to do?
When sorry seems to be the hardest word,..

i love this song :) you know like when you caught in a problem. it will getting more and more absurd if you dont want to talk it over. haha i've been that way before (now, exactly) but it was over. i'm a kind of people who loved to talk what i feels inside WHEN someone ask for me. it will be better if the opposite madness who talk to me. i loved to set things straight as soon as possible and i'm not the type of girl who talk here-there-everywhere about her problems and ask people to 'vote' her ew it will set things moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee absurd! but there was a people who do that. in what i see, there are some reasons why people do that. because they were not believe in herself and if they were wrong so they talked shit to people to dropped their actually-innocence-enemy. wuhu die you bitch! :p

xo, nara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me